Spartan Speedway has a program designed to partner with local groups to raise funds for various needs through ticket sales. This program involves no money up front. You do the selling and you keep the profit.
- The track facility will provide your group with custom printed tickets for your group to sell. The tickets will have a specific date that they can be used, along with a rain date (just in case).
- You sell the tickets for a price of your choosing, but typically about $10 per person would be a good selling price.
- Every custom ticket, redeemed on your specific night, would be charged to you at $5 per ticket. You would be billed only for the tickets redeemed on that night (keeping in mind that many people will not use the tickets they've purchased). Once again you will only be billed for tickets used that evening, not the un-used tickets. This alone will have a positive impact on a very successful fundraiser.
- For example, if your group has 1000 tickets printed and you sell all of them for $10 a piece, you bring in $10,000. Let's say 300 of the 1000 tickets sold are redeemed on your specific date, the management of Spartan Speedway would bill you for 300 tickets @ $5 each, a total of $1500. Your profit would be $8500. It's as easy as that!
- You will have no money invested up front, only the time spent selling the personalized tickets. We do the rest.
Many good dates are available, so if this is something that is of interest for your group or organization, please contact Jim Leasure, at (517) 244-1042, to select a date or to answer any questions you may have.
Spartan Speedway will be opening our schedule for 50/50 fund raisers to entities with non-profit status. If you are one of these entities you will know exactly what I am talking about.
You will need to have a permit from the lottery bureau before any dates are scheduled.
This is a very good opportunity. We will be rotating non-profit groups for the season.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.