K & K Insurance Minor Release Forms
The best way to complete the "Minor Release Forms" is at the track. Legal guardian(s) must be present. We are happy to mail the forms although the forms can be complicated and are often not completed properly, which can be a source of frustration on race day for the minor as well as the guardian(s). The forms will only need to be properly completed one time per season. If you choose to complete the forms away from the track you must follow the eight steps listed below.
NOTICE: Only ORIGINAL Forms can be accepted. NO downloaded, printed, copied, or faxed copies are allowed.
A new form is required each year.
Please call 517-244-1042 or email email@example.com with questions or to have a minor packet mailed.
In order for the “Parental Consent, Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement/Minor’s Assumption of Risk and Release and Waiver of Liability” form to be accepted by the registrars, it must be completed and executed EXACTLY according to the instructions below. Any deviation will result in refusal of entry to any restricted areas and scheduled competition.
1. SEPARATE “PARENTAL CONSENT, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT/MINOR’S ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY” FORMS ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH MINOR: A separate form must be completed for each minor participant. A participant is anyone entering a restricted area whether they are competing in racing events or not – this includes all crewmembers, friends, relatives, siblings, etc. that are age 17 or younger. No minor, regardless of relation, can be combined on any one form.
2. COLOR PRINTING: Both pages of the “Parental Consent, Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement/Minor’s Assumption of Risk and Release and Waiver of Liability” must be printed in color. Black and white copies will not be accepted.
3. NOTARY PUBLIC – PARENTS (OR LEGAL GUARDIANS): BOTH parent’s (regardless of marital status) or legal guardian’s signatures, printed names and date of execution must be completed in ink before a notary public.
4. NOTARY PUBLIC – WITNESS (PAGE ONE): The witness’ signature, printed name, date of execution and the minor’s name and verified age must be completed in ink before a notary public.
5. NOTARY PUBLIC – MINOR: The minor’s signature, printed name, date of execution and verified age must be completed in ink before a notary public.
6. NOTARY PUBLIC – WITNESS (PAGE TWO): The witness’ signature, printed name and date of execution must be completed in ink before a notary public.
7. NOTARY PUBLIC – BIRTH CERTIFICATE: A high-quality color copy of the minor’s government-issued birth certificate, verified by a notary public, must be attached to pages one and two.
8. The fully executed package must be: 1) Hand-delivered to the registrar at time of registration, or 2) Shipped to deliver prior to 10:00 a.m. of the event day to the following address: