Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

thanks to dennis oneil

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BT_RACING

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: thanks to dennis oneil Reply with quote

i want to thank dennis oneil for sponcering me this year and for all the help and support on my car on the 2008 season without dennis help this year i wouldnt of been racing.....thanks dennis
MaddMike

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: thanks to dennis oneil Reply with quote

BT_RACING wrote:
i want to thank dennis oneil for sponcering me this year and for all the help and support on my car on the 2008 season without dennis help this year i wouldnt of been racing.....thanks dennis

I think just about everyone in the area owes Dennis a thanks or 2.

Dennis took time and also ruined his milling belt to help me repair a header flange for the mod before the season started. I hope I have a chance to return the favor some day.

Thanks again Dennis.

Mike
cnaracer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: thankyou Dennis Reply with quote

Thank you dennis for EVERYTHING you have done..you let me use a car this year!! i had so much fun and i aprectiate it!!! 5th in points my rookie year is great!! again thank you for letting me race this year!!!
weasal30

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: a big thank you! Reply with quote

I would like to send out a huge thank you to Dennis for letting Misty drive one of his cars this season. He did this for no money, just out of the kindness of his heart and the love of racing and seeing others get involved in what he loves. All we had to do was maintian the car and race every week. She ended the season 5th in points and is very happy with that. If not for Dennis, Misty would not have had the chance to drive a race car this year and now she is hooked! So anyway, thank you Dennis From myself and Misty, your help and knowledge this year has been priceless, without you we could have never done it!
queenbee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Dennis I would like to say thank you very much for making a dream come true for my daughter (Misty) and for myself. I have always wanted one of my daughters to follow their dads foot steps by getting into racing other than being a fan. For Misty to get 5th this year was something that I honestly didn't think she would hit. I figured she may be in the top 10 but with all your help and a place for Scott and Misty to work on the car YOU made it possible.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Caroline
rooster07

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU DENNIS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US. YOU HELPED MAKE MY ROOKIE YEAR VERY SPECIAL. THANKS AGAIN FOR HELPING ME AND MY DAD AND PAPA. Very Happy
cajracing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis is the most kind hearted and most helpful person I have ever known. He has done so much for this sport that there isn't enough thanks that can be offered here. He got me started in the racing world last year and I got hooked immediately. He has supported me and everyone in this class. Dennis has brought a lot of life to this class to see it succeed. He truly loves this sport and loves to be all mixed up in the action. Dennis, from my wife and family and myself, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pony Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: