Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

Angola Motor Speedway

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndyJach

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Angola Motor Speedway Reply with quote

Hey guys and gals we need some help jump starting are FWD class that were starting up this year. I know some you Pony Stocks like to travel and we could use some cars to help us field decent car count. Were not quite sure of what were at we aware of about 6-8 cars. Well we cant compete with the pay off with a track in the area with their pay off.

I can tell you every will walk out paid, everyone will be treated super, and everyone will have fun. I have to check with my boss, but we might be able to work some perks to get you there. It would be nice to see a way for some you to get tuned up for the Stan Perry race sponsored by the Marc Times Racing News.

Please send me email to GreatlakesPr@gmail.com if any one is interested. Please visit www.angolamotorspeedway.com for more info.
AndyJach

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you know all Spartan Speedway Pony Stocks will be legal at Angola for the FWD class.
Jerry Garland

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much is the stan perry race going to pay for the four cylinder guys? I see that it is a run what you brung but it doesnt state the pay out like it does for the other classes that are being run?

thanks

JG
Marq Eaton #12

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AndyJach Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:43 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let you know all Spartan Speedway Pony Stocks will be legal at Angola for the FWD class.

hey in the ruels it stats that all tires must be the sames size so that messis up the neon that run 195 in the back and 185 in the front.

sorry for the spelling
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pony Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: