Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

This Friday July 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jtrina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: This Friday July 19 Reply with quote

Embarassed With the temps being over 100 just thought I would ask my fellow drivers how many of you would like to see this friday canceled. Just asking.
combat_action

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant say i would have a problem with it...i know it was an issue last year and we were able to run without hoods but still raced. I'm just concerned about some fellow drivers and crews that have recently had medical issues being in the heat. everyone stay hydrated and safe Cool
BDR1979

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problems racing. Did it last year in the heat. Dont see a huge issue. It was hotter last year. Besides forecast shows nasty weather at 7 & 8pm tomorrow night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spartan Speedway All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: