Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

ATTENTION BO SMITH

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goinincircles22

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION BO SMITH Reply with quote

Bo,
I was just told by a very reliable source that you are going around telling people that either you or Jimmy Scavarda are going to put me into the wall Friday nght !! What have I ever done to you Bo? Other than give you a place to stay when you had no place to go !!! If you have a problem with me, Be a MAN and talk to me face to face. You know where I live. You know my cell phone #. By the way, does Jimmy know your telling people this ?

John Ward
True2you72

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John I can say in all honestly that you do not have to worry about this. I have had long talks with all of the people that have driven/will be driving my cars and I told them to stay away from you for just this reason. I have booted people out of the seat of my cars for rough driving and Bo knows I am not afraid to do it again. I can honestly say that if there is an altercation with you and any of my cars it would be a racing ACCIDENT nothing personal. Like I told you on Friday after the races, I could have got hard on the binders in the infield after you smashed me and you would have lost the championship, but I would not accept that type of win. I want to win the championship fair and square, and if I win because of a caused DNF it would take away the pride of winning one. I rather take another 2nd (5th in a row) place finish in the championship then to win one by a cheap shot. So for the sake of both of us, my cars have been and will be told to stay away from you.

John do me a favor and tell (I think it was your wife) that just because you are older doesn't mean I should give the championship...

I am not sure John if Bo has internet accesses so I will relay the message to him.

~Jimmy Scavarda # 72
goinincircles22

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jimmy,
Thanks for responding, I was pretty sure that you didnt know that Bo was out running his mouth again. I just think its time that Bo is held responsible for what he says. And he needs to grow up !! I am not worried about being taken out and I know that Racing accidents happen ( like what happened between me and you last Friday. How can I smash you if your behind me and I cant see you? I thought we settled this, Why bring it up again?) Also, that wasnt my wife, she wasnt there Friday. Age has nothing to do with who should win or lose. Besides im not THAT old !!! LOL .
See ya Friday
John
goinincircles22

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only other person that needs to reply to this post is Bo Smith. This is who it is addressed to.
Thanks
John Ward
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pony Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: