Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

Hot Pony For Springport
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dennis ONeil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KT wrote:
daytonapony wrote:
I feel I am more then mature enough for my age. I try to compose full sentences, space my words out properly, go back and fix my typing mistakes, and most importantly try to use punctuation. That to me shows I at least try to show maturity. Maybe next time instead of inserting a big yellow smily I will insert something along the lines of bolt, italisized, and larger font signaling a joking manner. That should help everyone to understand I'm a fun loving guy.

Awesome! Now that is funny right there!

Todd,
I feel I am more then mature enough for my age. I try to compose full sentences, space my words out properly, go back and fix my typing mistakes, and most importantly try to use punctuation. That to me shows I at least try to show maturity. Maybe next time instead of inserting a big yellow smiley I will insert something along the lines of bold, italicized, and larger font signaling a joking manner. That should help everyone to understand I'm a fun loving guy.

"A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE.............WORKS BETTER WHEN OPEN"
Bardenracing42

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'O God 'O grammar strikes again!!!!!! Very Happy

Dennis, we should get together and teach a summer school English course. We could do it at the tracks on Friday and Saturday nights.

Too Funny, and we haven't even started the season yet.
Dennis ONeil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigD wrote:
thanks for your permission Todd. I cant belivehow proud you are about astinkin dodge. whyare you so defensive? isnt racing supposed to be for fun? The way you drive it takes any make or model of car thats not your personal friend 8 to10 laps to get around youanyway, trying to drive clean. Also you should let the tech decide if my car is legal or not. By the way, was that whole senior Orta thing a racict bash against my spanish american friend Steavo? If so, grow up!

Whats that whole astinkin Dodge thing? You bashing my brand of car? At least it is not a Japanese Ford!

?
LOL LOL Very Happy

"A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE.............WORKS BETTER WHEN OPEN"
Sortabigg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: ya well... Reply with quote

That Japanese Ford is gonna woop some tail!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BigD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the gramar and punctuation. I was typing from a hand held device. Like texting you know. I actually thought about that before I submitted it, but I thought hey, he'll get the point. I just get sick of the illegal thing.
I hit you once by total accident, I even got the fist from the flag man. I was honestly embarrased. I would have come and apologized, but you moved beyond that when you spun me out in front of your teamate and he hit me.
I really try not to drive like that. As for LaFontaine bashing me into the wall, I gave him tons of room, and if it was my fault why did he stop in the pits and try to say sorry? I know he didn't do it on purpose. I'm over it.
As for the last years tech man on here choosing sides... Now thats funny. If Maurice said load it up and don't come back... That's what would have happened. I thought you guys needed cars and I just wanted to come play with you guys. Sorry I ruined the racing with my stick. I really stunk up the show though didn't I?
As for my bumper, it was red not white.You might want to spin whatever the white car was, in front of your teamate this year to make up for it. Sorry this got so negative, I just wanted to defend myself and my family, then I got mad. Thats why I should not pay attention to these messageboards.
Anyway, I'm really excited to race this year, and I wish you all good luck. Honestly, I mean that. Now lets all look forward to the 08 season.
Thanks, Dan Gokee55 (with the red bumper.) Smile
todd metz sr.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW........look at this post..........I can not believe how much it has grown Shocked

I sure hope spring gets here soon so every GRUMPY person here can get rid of this cabin fever that is showing up in these posts.

I started this post for a load of laughs and a little fact to give us all something to do. I still believe if cost is not an issue the bow tie cars are the way to get around Springport track. I personally just do not see myself in a bow tie vehicle, just not my choice. Nothing wrong with them, just not my personal choice.

As far as being scard of the cavaliers, I AM, I saw how hard they hit the wall when the front wheel flies off in a 60 lap pit stop race Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't care who you are that comment was funny.... well maybee not to the car's owner.....I am glad no one was hurt when that happened.

Seriously, everyone needs to lighten up, we can all go racin SOON...It WILL get warm out soon.

Sorta, I know that you was just trying to get a rise out of me and I love it. Seems like it got the other Todd Metz excited instead of me... Wink Laughing Laughing

I would like to see all of the orta / gokee family come out to Springport with a fleet of bow tie cars or those Japanese ford cars and just spank all of the "astinkin" dodge cars.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

The more cars that come to the track the better. I would love to see about 7 or 8 different models and brands of ponies on the track racin at the same time, that would be awesome!!!!

Besides if I ever get invited to join this Neon Boys Club that I have heard so much about, I might learn some of those "magic" speed things and actually have a somewhat fast car.

If you have noticed I have something in this post for everyone, even the god of grammer was thought about when I missspelled some words on pourpose. You noticed them Denny, rite???

Everyone has seen the sticker that says " When the green flag drops the bull ship stops " . How true that is.

Well time to get at least some sleep before work again in the morning.
Keep posting everyone and try to NOT take everything so seriously. After all we are ALL here because we all love short track racing and we all want this dog gone cold weather to give it up and let the warm weather arrive.

Keep A Smile On For The World To See
1st and only automatic pony in the 15's
Team Never Dead Racing Team Beacon
If you are not having fun while racing, Adjustments are definitely needed !!!!!
O'NeilsOddOne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You might want to spin whatever the white car was, in front of your teamate this year to make up for it."

Oh no...We don't want a repeat of last year.

Six weeks unitl Owosso's opening night and eight weeks until Springport's.

Good luck to everyone and we'll see you soon.

Thanks
JT
BigD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me either Odd One. I felt worse for you than I did for myself. I may have deserved it even though it wasn't intentional when I hit Todd. You had nothing to do with it and I felt bad.
Thanks for lightening things up Yogi, I'll see you guys soon.
Thanks, Dan Gokee55.
KT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was laughing at "smily" and missed the other two.

www.myspace.com/ktfor3
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pony Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: