Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

ATTN: Spartan Pony Stocks.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: ATTN: Spartan Pony Stocks. Reply with quote

Hey all,

I know that Spartan's season is overand you guy's are off this weekend. I don't know if anyone is interested or not but I've talked to most of our Mini-Stock drivers and was interested to see if any of the "Mason" posse would be coming down this weekend to Owosso Speedway for our weekend show. However, it's not an invite -- but it is our weekend show and all the Spartan cars would be 100% legal.

The Mini-Stock portion of the weekend will be complete Saturday (you do not have to attend any other day but Saturday however, practice on Friday is a very good time to tune in if you havent ever been to the speedway and the features for the rest of the classes are Sunday afternoon)

It would be nice to see some of you guy's out there, it was nice seeing all of you guys at Spartan early in the year and again at Racin' and Rockin' at Springport --- I hope you guys will come support our show too.

I have been out of action the past 2-3 weeks at Owosso when I sustained a broken motor, threw something back together for this show....pray that it holds together!

Anywho, here's a little information about the show.

Friday, September 15th
Pit gates open at 5:00pm. Test and Tune until dark. $15.00 pit pass fee. Free admission to grandstands.

Saturday, September 16th
Pit gates open at 10:00 am. Pit pass $25.00. Qualifying and heat races for SLM/LM/MOD/SS/PS/MS at 3:00pm! PLUS: Feature Events for the Late Models and the Mini Stocks --- with the Dirt Enduro Figure 8 Series, Spectator Drag Championship, NAMRA Fourmula Mini Indy's & Mechanics and Officials Race.

SATURDAY PRICES:
Adults and Seniors-$12.00
Students 9-16 years of age- $8.00
Children 8 years and under are Free!

Sunday, September 17th
Pit gates open at 10:00 am. Pit pass $25.00 Feature Events and B Main Racing starting at 3:00pm for: SLM/MOD/SS/PS

SUNDAY PRICES:
Adults and Seniors-$12.00
Students 9-16 years of age- $8.00
Children 8 years and under are Free!
markmantyla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyle
what kind of regstration fee are they going to charge us? If it is affordable I think I may come0out.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normal nights = $20.00 registration fee, which includes a pitslab with price of registration.

This weekend is a regular points night (season championship) SO with that being said I'm assuming that its $20.00 registration fee for the car, and then your pitpasses.

Again, I'm not 100% sure but it's been $20.00 all year and shouldnt change for this event.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JUST GOT THIS OFF THE OWOSSO SPEEDWAY MAIN PAGE ---- NO REGISTRATION OR SLAB FEES!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pony Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: