Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

Racin N Rockin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PFDs-BiggestFan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Racin N Rockin Reply with quote

Shinde has posted a lot of good information at the MSTRC site concerning this years running of Racin N Rockin ... (if I could figure out a way on this Mac to cut/paste it to this I would)

I would really love to see EVERY asphalt modified on this planet show up .. the more the merrier ... this event is bragging rights central .. just ask those that have previous years trophies ... or as Dick said .. the money disappears .. but the trophy is hanging on the wall ...

I have posted in a couple of places that I will kick things off with a $100 towards the modified purse ... anybody else wanna get in on that ?

Let's make this HUGE !!!!!
schinde

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please use this link temporarily until I can get everything cross posted. The MSTRC site was where a question was asked that got me back onto R&R info, and forgetting about my job and my race car momentarily.

http://www.mstrc.com/index.php?showtopic=17981

I will cross post as soon as I can to keep the info current on both sites.

have a good day,

schinde
governor72

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: The Hippie needs to race Reply with quote

I would like to suggest that we enter Matt into R & R with a provisional starting spot, maybe 1st car behind the invert.

Matt will have so much going on that day / night that it would be a real challange to mess with practice, qualifying etc.

What do you say, anyone have thoughts on this?

Jan, Master Blaster should have your items blasted soon.

The, Governor / Dan Logan
PFDs-BiggestFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan,

Speaking for myself, I think that is an excellent idea. For all the work and added stress of organizing this event, he should be able to *take the green* on his own event.

That's the up side.

The down side, could be said as, only if it doesn't 'bump' someone from the field. I would like to believe that this years field will be 20 + cars. After all it's a non-points event, and several other tracks/series won't be running. And, it's going to be a great night for just some good old fashioned *fun* racin with the best of the best with a one of a kind bragging rights trophy that no one can take away from 'em.... and then some awesome rockin.

I realize that funding and event sponsors are forthcoming, and that could influence who will and who won't show up. I also realize that racers can't race for free. I would like to think that if enough drivers/teams could commit to showing up, that it could help in getting more people in the stands, which will help in getting a sponsor.

Most drivers I know love to brag. Most drivers have ego's as big as a skyscaper. And thats a good thing actually. Drivers want to WIN. Period. So when they start showing off their trophies, it's like .. **that one is a feature at so n so, this is a feature at so n so and THIS one ... THIS one is from Racin N Rockin. I beat some damn good cars to get that one.**

I applaud ALL the previous Champions and I do hope ALL will return for a repeat. I'll be the one over in the pit grandstand applauding until my hands hurt.

I'm gonna do my share in the sacrifice department and ante up a $100 plus pit pass. That's a $125 just to watch.

I've put my money where my mouth is ..... anybody else ??
Rock the Kazmar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds like a good idea to me. without him there would be no R&R, so what better way to thank him for a night filled with a lot of fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Modifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: