Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

Crazy Driving/Calls

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cnaracer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Crazy Driving/Calls Reply with quote

Friday was a crazy night.. i was very upset because of a call that was made.. Edson got Involved in a crash.. he was unable to finish the race.. WHY IN THE WORLD DID NO ONE ELSE GO TO THE BACK? that was such a bad call.. edson would not just run into the wall himself.. there was something that happened before, which i had FRONT row seats and seen what happened.. Wayne. and Jeremy should of BOTH went to the back of the pack.. they were both banging on eathother and edson was the innocent bystander.. i just cant believe that NO ONE went to the back of the pack for that.. neither one of them *tapped* out they Both should of went to the back.. so i guess you can just cause a accident and stay in your spot? thats what happened on friday...
lansingsportsrage.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you know the flag man, you should probably talk to him.

:-p
cnaracer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

Patrick.. this is MY point.. i dont go to my dad with problems like THIS is i wanted to try and pull something i would of stopped on the track and said something.. but as you noticed I DIDNT.. NOONE had a problem last year or even said ANYTHING about my dad being the ONLY flagman up in the flagstand at Springport last year when i was racing.. i just get sick of hearing about it.. i am a racer to him when i am out on the track.. all i am trying to do is go out and race and have fun.. i just get sick of hearing whinning THIS YEAR.. and peoples remarks.. Get over it.. like i said last year it was NO problem.. and this year people whine.. so i dont even go to my dad at all..
lansingsportsrage.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misty.. i was just kind of making a joke.

sounds like there is more going on then I am aware of, i'll back out.
JRJ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very hard to have a member of your family racing at the track if your employed there, but I think Doug Allen has did a great job at being impartial. Having my own daughter racing there does make it different, you see her get ruffed-up and you want to tell that person to back-off, this suppose to be fun racing not a demolition derby. But you know that the higher ups are watching what's going on and take actions against the party or parties that are causing the issue. Laughing RACE ON!!!
Rough_Racer09

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Misty I know that it is hard not to worry about what other people say but keep your head up and keep racing. You do one hell of a job at it and I know alot of fans that cheer you on. I will defiantly support you and your decisions that you make. For every one else you do need to back off Misty alot. I have never seen her go to her dad before during or even after the races. Don't start spreading rumors unless you know what you are talking about before hand. I have an idea for every one that puts Misty down.....Go home do your home work and then start telling the facts and not a bunch of lies. Congrats on the checkered flag also Misty. Great job racing and I will personally say that you have come along way keep it up.
Big Ed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see Patrick, there is NOTHING going on, that's the point.

Sometimes what one person sees as an opportunity for a little humor, everyone else will look at as an opportunity to comment on, or start something. When in reality, there is nothing to be started, but everyone don't know that.

If you look at every facility around, try and guess a number of how many of those drivers that have an affiliation with a track employee. Just guess. That number would be very, very high. So does that mean that everyone of them is showed some kind of favortism?? I think not.

In this day and age, a good percentage of our NEW drivers will come from an affiliation with some track personel, and drivers. That's just common sense. We need to embrace and build on that, not hamper it.

I understand what you were TRYING to do Patrick, but your humor only sparked an unecessary, and undesired flame.
zenkerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Crazy Driving/Calls Reply with quote

cnaracer wrote:
Friday was a crazy night.. i was very upset because of a call that was made.. Edson got Involved in a crash.. he was unable to finish the race.. WHY IN THE WORLD DID NO ONE ELSE GO TO THE BACK? that was such a bad call.. edson would not just run into the wall himself.. there was something that happened before, which i had FRONT row seats and seen what happened.. Wayne. and Jeremy should of BOTH went to the back of the pack.. they were both banging on eathother and edson was the innocent bystander.. i just cant believe that NO ONE went to the back of the pack for that.. neither one of them *tapped* out they Both should of went to the back.. so i guess you can just cause a accident and stay in your spot? thats what happened on friday...
zenkerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Friday night Reply with quote

I agree with Misty.

What I would like to know is does anybody know anything about Springport? Are they racing out there? I went out there on the 11th of July and there was nothing going on out there
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pony Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: