Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

Kalamazoo Super Shoe - MODS added

View previous topic :: View next topic  
governor72

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Kalamazoo Super Shoe - MODS added Reply with quote

Got a call from Harry Foote today telling me that some of the Mod drivers are working @ getting some extra's for the Mod portion of the Super Shoe.

So far it sounds like the purse could grow with extra car counts, plus Harry & Brent Hook have been working to get some extras added. It sounds like they may have close to 1000.00 getting added for various spots.

Jim Leasure & Spartan Speedway is stepping up with 4 pit pass's for 2010. <100>

Kieth from the USA Mod Series has agreed to pay 4 entry fees (50.00 ea) for any 2010 USA Mod event. <200>

Harry will be sending me a break down and I will post and add additional contingency as I get it.

Below is the link to posted pay off, plus Gary is waiving the entry fee for Super Shoe rookies.
Note the top prize has already gone up and this is w/o the extras they are working on.

http://www.kalamazoospeedway.com/newsfull....amp;ucat=1&

Also here is the link to the entry form.

http://www.kalamazoospeedway.com/newsfull....amp;ucat=1&

Please remember to THANK those who help add to this show and better yet support them in 2010.

Thanks,

Gov
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Modifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: