Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

Spartan Speedway Going Down Hill

View previous topic :: View next topic  
travisdexter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Spartan Speedway Going Down Hill Reply with quote

Jim,
I have comments and questions for you. I have attended Spartan Speedway for many many years. I can still remember being a little guy and going there with my dad. How can you sit there and say in previous posts that you have to moderately raise the front and back gate prices? I have seen the attendance in the stands dwindle and dwindle more and more every year. There are plenty of other tracks around the Michigan area some very close, that have lower gate prices and better attendance in the stands. Also how can you sit there and say that there are not enough supers to put on a show? You yourself said that there are other tracks that you have to travel to, to see the supers. Now that makes no sense at all just like nothing has made sense around Spartan Speedway in years. You take Charlie Ryan's memorial off the schedule but still have Brian Heeney's memorial. Just out of respect that is unfair. In my opinion you pissed off a lot of people and is part of the reason your loosing car counts. Now you can ban me from Spartan and put my name on the ban list but i don't care. You cater to certain drivers and push the others away. Why would the ones you push away wanna go to your track and put on a show. My business will not be at Spartan Speedway, I will not spend a dime. You pinch pennies and i understand to a point for business profit. So many racers that I have had conversations with all talk about you being money hungry so to speak but dont wanna take care of your drivers. I remember back in the day 90's to late 90's Paul stopped the supers and lost it for four years. I think your making a big mistake by taking Charlies memorial off the schedule as well as the supers. When you do I want you to think back to the year 2014 and remember this post. Any one that wants to know why Spartan Speedway is going down hill read this post and ask Jim why.

Please feel free to e-mail me Jim if you have any comments/questions.
BDR1979

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie's memorial race is at springport motor speedway this year! $10 front gate price!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spartan Speedway All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: